- Click ᐯ on the top corner of the toolbar above the editor.
- On the search bar, type “Mailchimp.” Click Mailchimp.
- If it’s your first time, click Connect Mailchimp. Log in on the prompt that appears, and grant content access to Canva. You can revoke access any time from your Account settings page.
- If your design has multiple pages, click the dropdown and select the ones that you want to export. Click Done.
- Click Save to finish. If you used premium elements, click Pay and Save to purchase them.
Once the export is done, click View in Mailchimp to be redirected to your files.