Manage folder contents
Stay organized by moving designs and media between folders:
Move to folder
- For designs, go to All your designs. For uploaded media, go to your Uploads page.
- Hover your cursor over the file you want to add to a folder, and click the ••• icon.
- From the list that will appear, select where you want to move the file to.
- Click Move here to finish.
A folder can contain up to 200 designs. Canva for Enterprise folders can hold up to 1000.
From All your designs and Uploads, you can also tick the checkboxes of the files that you want to move. Click Move to folder or the folder icon at the bottom of the page, and select where you want to move them.
Remove from folder
- Go to the folder where the design or media file is saved.
- Hover your mouse over the file, and click the ••• icon.
- Select Remove From Folder (does not delete the file). If you want to delete it, select Move to Trash.
Deleted designs will be stored in your Trash folder for 30 days, where you can still recover them.