Create or open an existing design. Add a grid, and explore the following ways of using it:
Add image or media
- Click the Photos tab from the side panel.
- Use the search bar to look for specific photos, or click the category buttons below the search bar to easily browse photos by category.
- Drag an image to a cell of the grid, and drop to add it.
Resize and reposition added media
- Click to select the image or video you want to adjust.
- 单击编辑器上方的工具栏中 “剪裁” 。
- Hold any of the white circle handles on the corners, and drag in or out.
- Click Done from the toolbar to apply the changes.
Fill grid cell with color
- Click the cell of the grid you want to fill with color.
- Click the rainbow color tile from the toolbar above the editor.
- Click to select the grid you want to edit.
- Click Spacing from the toolbar above the editor.
- Move the slider left or right, to decrease or increase the spacing between the grid cells.