If you’ve forgotten your password, here’s how you can reset it:
- Go to the login page.
- Click Forgot password? at the lower part of the login form.
- Enter your account email, and click Continue.
- Check your account email for the password reset email.
- Click the Reset password button from the email.
- Enter a new password. Try making it at least 8 characters long. See this article for tips on picking a strong password and for other ways you can secure your account.
If you can’t find the password reset email, see this troubleshooting article for possible reasons and solutions.
If you no longer have access to your account email, click here for help.